Monday, October 27, 2008

Celts....

So yeah...hooray for the people with brightly colored salt-preserved clothes. I'm a little freaked out by the whole finding people completely preserved in the mountains thing. These Celts might just be a little more insane that the Chinese. Reading about them storing food in a big old moustache made me feel a little sick. They should probably credit their "rippling muscles" to salt. I've finally come to accept that salt is the reason we are alive. Without salt, we would be nothing.

I do wish we had awesome salt mountains like the Celts. I'm completely jealous. Another thing that disturbed me a bit was the whole almost going cannibal thing when they got trapped in their mines. Maybe I'm not so jealous of their salty mountains...

I am slowly losing interest in salt. What a shame. I really did try in the beginning. Although, the whole cannibal thing really did spark my interest a bit.

4 comments:

Millie said...

ERICAAAAAAAAAAAA

you are an excellant blogger.

Cannibals and camels are the only interesting things. I would be a cannibal too though if i was stuck in a mine with brightly dressed men and free salt. I bet i would live the longest off salted human. yum :)

jess said...

Who wouldnt become a cannibal when your stuck inside a mountain and have all that rippling muscle walking around? Plus, a life time supply of salt to make it taste just right. I bet you would taste delicious with just the right amount of the wonderful additive.

Megan said...

Yes, the cannibalism and brightly colored clothes interested me. I'm still in amazement that they went into battle with nothing on. That would be dangerous. I wish I could hear a celtic war cry....And be preserved in salt...

Irish said...

The tone in your entry is less than serious. Sarcasm is good in spots, but it tends to be somewhat over used by you.

With quotes like:
"I am slowly losing interest in salt. What a shame. I really did try in the beginning."

When assiged to make comments about a reading assignemtn, I really do expect more from an honor student. This entry is way too short and vague at best. It's your grade, so you ought to care a bit more.

Mr. Farrell