Sunday, November 2, 2008

cheese is cool.

Chapter six was seriously the coolest. I love cheese, Millie doesn't though, so I'm sure she didn't like this chapter. Anyway, there were cheese masters who probed the cheese with their fingers. This puzzled me, but I won't ask questions. They knew what they were doing because, after all, they were cheese masters. We shouldn't question them and their probing. In this chapter, I also learned that a sane person should never eat salami.

I've really alarmed myself at how often I relate this book to my life. My friends might be getting annoyed at me for constantly mentioning salt and threatening to salt their fields.

I also learned several tasty recipes in chapter six, which I would add to my Salt, A World History cook book, if I had one.

1 comment:

Irish said...

Glad you like Cheese, but you should not be afraid to ask questions. That's what the blog is for. I can answer a few, but not every one.

Funny line:
"I also learned that a sane person should never eat salami."

Again, try to stay on task though. Commenting about how your friends perceive you really isn't relative to what these blog posts are all about.

Mr. Farrell